Erickson Living Asst. Supervisor EMT Security 3-11 in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Maris Grove, Glen Mills PA
Assists the SES Supervisor in providing supervision and oversight of assigned shift. This position provides leadership and a positive example to the team, ensuring that all employees of the Department are held accountable for living the Erickson Way Values. This position also performs regular patrols of the property, staffing of the gatehouse, and responds to emergency and routine calls for service. The Security and Emergency Services Assistant Supervisor, delivers exceptional customer service and hospitality, and fosters an environment of safety and security.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Enforcement of programs and policies.
Responsible for completing thorough and complete investigations
Enforcement of parking and traffic regulations.
Utilizes the Emergency Call System for Independent Living.
Utilizes the Emergency Notification Alert System
Enforcement of the Electric Mobility Vehicle program.
Reviews and approves Officer incidents reports
Participates in Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement to ensure consistent delivery of services.
Provides exceptional customer service and hospitality.
Provides administrative support to the SES Supervisor (as needed)
Ensures completion of daily shift reports.
Ensures completion of Incident Reports (regarding medical response, theft of property, accidents, fires, serious mechanical malfunctions, emergency responses, violations of rules and regulations.
Reports suspected or alleged resident abuse.
Responds to calls for services as needed
Daily rounds of the buildings and grounds. Continuous patrols of property and facilities.
Staffs gatehouse to ensure the screening of visitors, vendors, etc. as necessary.
a. Assists in training, coaching, counseling of employees
b. Provides daily leadership, supervision, motivation, and communication to direct & indirect reports
c. Monitors team throughout the day and reinforces safety practices.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Supervisor to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Community.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Demonstrates the Erickson Way Values
• Shows compassion and concern for the needs of others
• Ability to lead a team in a fast paced challenging environment
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service and hospitality
• Ability to successfully enforce programs and policies
• Able to hold others accountable for meeting goals and standards
• Proficiency with computer systems including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong written communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or GED is required.
• 1 years’ outside experience in a SES Supervisory role or 1 year of demonstrated leadership and solid performance in an Erickson SES Officer role
• 1 years’ outside experience working in an Emergency Responder role or 1 year of demonstrated solid performance in an Erickson SES Emergency Responder role
• Minimum of three years of verifiable licensed driving experience and a history of safe driving as noted through a three year motor vehicle record check (per GS7009 Driving Record Standards Policy) is required.
• Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification or equivalent.
Current certification/license as Emergency Responder (Required level of certification varies by Community, but may include; First Aid, Emergency Medical Responder, Emergency Care Attendant, or Emergency Medical Technician).
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Walking, standing, running, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching, stooping, carrying and ability to lift up to 50lbs., over 50lbs. must use the aid of an assistive device or get assistance.
Job: *Asst Camp Secu Supv/Shift Ldr
Title: Asst. Supervisor EMT Security 3-11
Location: Pennsylvania-Glen Mills
Requisition ID: 18112210