Kent General Hospital SCHEDULER - DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING in Dover, Delaware
SCHEDULER - DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
Send This Job to a Friend
Full time 80 (Two week Payperiod)
Pay Grade 50 (Minimum hourly rate $12.58/hr)
The Scheduler in Diagnostic Imaging (DI) will gather the necessary demographic and medical information to schedule and pre-register all outpatient procedures for all modalities in the Diagnostic Imaging Department. This position also verifies and/or obtains insurance verifications and authorizations when required.
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
· High school graduate or GED.
· Six (6) months of experience in a clerical healthcare setting.
· Basic computer literacy in Word, Excel, or similar software.
· Ability to type 30 wpm.
· Knowledge of medical terminology.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills required.
· Basic knowledge of Diagnostic Imaging procedures and exam preps.
· Health insurance knowledge, ICD-10 coding.
· Must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.